Seasonal Tax Reviewer
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Are you a tax accountant who is highly technical and detail oriented? Lurie, LLP is seeking a Seasonal Tax Reviewer to join our firm! You will work within a collaborative environment ensuring excellent service to our diverse clientele. The Tax Reviewer will be the first reviewer of complex client returns and will help develop newer associates through training.
At Lurie, we are 100% cloud based, allowing you the opportunity to work from home as needed. Our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work with partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to work from anywhere with flexibility in scheduling and seasonality in public accounting.
- Ensure the utmost quality standards by acting as primary reviewer of complex business and individual returns in a variety of industries including real estate, hospitality, manufacturing, and distribution
- Maintain active communications within the firm to manage expectations, safeguard client satisfaction and ensure deadlines are met
- Take an active role in training and developing associates within the department
- Advance your expertise in tax matters through continued education and research
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Either an EA or CPA designation
- 8-10+ years of experience working in federal and state tax compliance, including technical review of individual, partnership, corporate, and/or trust tax filings
- Desire to help develop others
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.