Assurance and Audit Manager
Lurie, LLP is seeking an Assurance Senior Associate or Manager to join our firm. At Lurie, we offer an opportunity for our team members to have a direct impact on the direction and success of our client’s businesses. Assurance Senior Associates and Managers work with closely held companies on a wide variety of engagements and within a diverse group of industries.
We work in a collaborative environment which supports our clients with interdepartmental consulting services. Our clients look to us to give them peace of mind by ensuring their financial goals are met and the right company controls are in place.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, participate and complete audit and other client engagement initiatives
- Work closely with leadership within the firm
- Establish an understanding of the goals and challenges of various business sectors
- Assist clients in developing processes and procedures
- Actively pursue professional development activities and be proactive in achieving firm and personal career goals
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- 4-6 years of public accounting experience
- CPA license
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly