Private Client Group Senior Associate
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking an entrepreneurial, creative, enthusiastic and team-oriented Senior Tax Associate to join our Private Client Group with an emphasis on complex individuals, trusts and estates. You will work within a collaborative environment ensuring excellent service to our industry diverse clientele. Senior associates regularly collaborate with partners and managers to provide outstanding client service and deliver innovative ideas and solutions..
Our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work personally with clients, partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to build client relationships on all aspects of public accounting and create your career through learning and growth opportunities at our firm.
- Proficiently prepare tax returns and begin developing technical skillset to review tax returns
- Formulate and deliver innovative tax, estate, and succession planning strategies and solutions
- Identify and capitalize on business opportunities with our current client base and network to attract new clients to the firm
- Maintain active communications with clients to develop longstanding relationships, manage expectations, safeguard satisfaction and ensure deadlines are met
- Work on a variety of entities, including individual clients, trusts, estates, and not-for-profit entities:
- Advance your expertise in tax matters through continued education and research
- Complete research and special projects as needed
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- B.S. in Accounting or a law degree
- CPA or desire to obtain
- 2+ years of tax experience
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.