2023 Tax Intern
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking bright, motivated and service-minded accounting and law students for our January 2023 Tax Internship program.
As an intern you will:
- Gain firsthand experience as to what it’s really like to work for a CPA firm
- Participate in an intensive tax preparation training course
- Develop successful tax research practices
- Become proficient in completing diverse types of returns
Throughout your employment you will be partnered with team members in varying roles of the tax department to help foster your success, ensure your assimilation into the department and firm, and provide you with ongoing feedback on your job performance.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Educationally engaged: Candidates must be in their junior or senior year of college.
- Flexible: Candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week from mid-January through April 2023.
- We understand the value of fun and we infuse it into our everyday.
- We are active partners in the community and give back through regular service work.
- We keep it exciting. You never know when the nerf darts will fly or when an impromptu celebration will ensue.
- We like to eat. Be prepared for lots and lots of firm-sponsored meals.
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.