Part Time Tax Reviewer
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Are you a tax accountant who is highly technical and detail oriented? Lurie, LLP is seeking a Part Time Tax Reviewer to join our firm! You will work within a collaborative environment ensuring excellent service to our diverse clientele. The Part Time Tax Reviewer will be the first reviewer of complex client returns and will help develop newer associates through training.
- Ensure the utmost quality standards by acting as primary reviewer of complex business and individual returns in a variety of industries including real estate, hospitality, manufacturing, and distribution
- Maintain active communications within the firm to manage expectations, safeguard client satisfaction and ensure deadlines are met
- Take an active role in training and developing associates within the department
- Advance your expertise in tax matters through continued education and research
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Either an EA or CPA designation
- 8-10+ years of experience working in federal tax compliance
- 2+ years of experience in a managerial or leadership role within public accounting preferred
- Desire to help develop others
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.