2023 Accounting Internship
Lurie, LLP is seeking bright, motivated, and service-minded accounting students for January of 2023 in our Fort Myers, FL office.
As an intern you will:
- Gain firsthand experience as to what it’s really like to work for a CPA firm.
- Participate in an intensive training course.
- Become proficient in completing diverse types of returns.
- Prepare the work papers for reviews, compilations, and tax returns.
- Calculate depreciation expenses and update fixed asset schedules.
- Perform compilation and review procedures as assigned by supervisors.
- Communicate progress of engagements, problems, and resolutions to team members and Partners.
- Ensure that financial statements and tax returns are prepared in accordance with professional and firm standards.
Throughout your internship you will be partnered with team members in varying roles to help foster your success, ensure your assimilation into the department and firm, and provide you with ongoing feedback on your job performance.
Ideal interns will be:
- Educationally engaged: Candidates must have a 3.25 GPA or better and be in their junior or senior year of college.
As a whole our firm is a very different type of organization:
- We understand the value of fun and we infuse it into our everyday.
- We are active partners in the community and give back through regular service work.
- We keep it exciting. You never know when nerf darts will fly or when an impromptu celebration will ensue.
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.