2020 Entrepreneurial Experience: Career, Client & Community
Entrepreneurial Experience: Career, Client & Community
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking accounting, law and management information system students to participate in the Entrepreneurial Experience: Career, Client & Community workshop on Tuesday, May 19th through Thursday, May 21st, 2020. Twenty students from across the Midwest will be invited to participate in the three-day workshop focusing on what it’s really like to work for a CPA firm. Participants have the opportunity to shadow, work alongside, volunteer and have fun with associates, managers, directors and partners of the firm.
The workshop content is designed to ensure candidates have the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of what it is really like to work for a CPA firm
- Experience Lurie’s award winning culture
- Job shadow diverse accounting career paths
- Work in small teams on case studies
- Enhance networking skills and build firm relationships
- Prepare and interview for open firm positions
Ideal applicants are:
- Educationally engaged: Candidates must have a 3.25 GPA or better and be in either their sophomore, junior or senior year of college.
- Service minded: Candidates preferably have experience working in some form of a customer service role.
- Minnesota Bound: Candidates should have an interest in working for a Minneapolis CPA firm post-graduation.
Keywords: externship, internship, experience
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.