Seasonal Not-For-Profit Tax Reviewer
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking an entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and team-oriented Seasonal Tax Reviewer for our Not-for-profit Group within our Tax Department. You will work within a collaborative environment ensuring excellent service to our industry diverse clientele. As a Seasonal Tax Reviewer, you will be the expert in Not-for-profits and will help develop the newer associates through training.
- Ensure the utmost quality standards by acting as primary and/or secondary reviewer of Not-for-profit (990) tax returns, with the ability to contribute to other areas as available (individuals, trusts and estates, partnerships, etc.)
- Maintain active communications with internal relationship partners and managers to safeguard satisfaction and ensure deadlines are met
- Conduct tax research to solve client challenges and identify tax planning opportunities
- Take an active role in training and developing associates within the department
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Either an EA or CPA designation
- 8-10+ years of experience working in federal tax compliance with a focus on not-for-profits
- Desire to help develop others
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.