Seasonal Tax Preparer
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking a Seasonal Tax Preparer to join our firm! You will work within a collaborative environment ensuring excellent service to our diverse clientele. You will prepare income tax returns, including individuals, corporations and partnerships for a variety of clients.
Our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work personally with clients, partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to build client relationships on all aspects of public accounting and create your career through learning and growth opportunities at our firm.
Full-time or flexible hour’s available, paid training will be provided and there is the opportunity to return each tax season.
- Prepare or assist in preparing individual and business tax returns
- Maintain active communications within the firm to manage expectations, safeguard client satisfaction and ensure deadlines are met
- Work in a variety of industries including: real estate, construction, hospitality, manufacturing, distribution, not-for-profit and financial services
- Take an active role in training and developing associates within the department
- Advance your expertise in tax matters through continued education and research
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- EA or CPA designation encouraged, but not required
- 2+ years of experience working in federal and state tax compliance, including preparation of individual, partnership, corporate, and/or trust tax filings
- Desire to help develop others
- Availability to work January 2022 through mid-April 2022
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.