2022 Entrepreneurial Experience
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking accounting, law, and management information system students to participate in the Entrepreneurial Experience: Career, Client & Community workshop on Tuesday, May 17th through Thursday, May 19th, 2022. Twenty-five students will be invited to participate in the three-day workshop focusing on what it’s really like to work for a CPA firm. Participants have the opportunity to shadow, work alongside, volunteer, and have fun with our associates, managers, directors, and partners.
The workshop content is designed to ensure candidates have the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of what it is really like to work for a CPA firm
- Experience Lurie’s award-winning culture
- Realize and job shadow diverse accounting career paths
- Work in small teams on case studies
- Enhance networking skills and build firm relationships
- Prepare and interview for open firm positions
Ideal applicants are:
- Educationally engaged: candidates must have a 3.25 GPA or better and be in either their sophomore, junior, or senior year of college
- Mindset: service-oriented, lifelong learner, driven and accountable Minnesota or Florida Bound: Candidates should have an interest in working for a Minneapolis or Florida CPA firm post-graduation
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.