Seasonal Administrative Support
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking part time Seasonal Administrative Support for help during our busy seasons, 12 – 20 hours per week.
Approximately September 5 – October 15, November – December 15 and February 15 – April 30, 2020.
The Seasonal Administrative Support role will assist in a variety of duties aimed at producing accurate and timely client deliverables. This position requires the utmost professionalism, team collaboration, client service skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial statement preparation
- Tax assembly
- Client letters
- High capacity to learn technology and see the connection between reports and the financial statements
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Accuracy and proofreading skills a must
- Generate and file tax extensions for our clients
- Backup up other administrative team members in tax and tax assembly
- Scan tax documents
- General administrative duties as needed
- Word processing, Database and Miscellaneous Projects
Ideal candidates qualifications:
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office
- Team oriented and enjoy working collaboratively
- Technologically inclined and able to learn quickly
- High level interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
Lurie, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.