Accounting Services Service Line Leader - Director
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie LLP seeks a person with strong leadership skills as a Director & Service Line Leader in our fast-growing YourBooksTM team. YourBooksTM provides a comprehensive outsourced accounting, payroll, and sales & use tax service to small businesses. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a team environment with a passion for collaboration, client service and efficiencies. This is a great role for anyone looking for continued advancement opportunities.
- Lead, motivate and engage the team to provide best in class service.
- Manage workflow and staffing
- Resolve technical and client-service questions
- Produce clients who are cheerleaders for the business
- Manage profitability of the service line
- Serve multiple clients across diverse industries
- Participate in client sales and onboarding meetings
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- B.S. w/ emphasis in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years bookkeeping/accounting experience and 5 years management experience
- Advanced user of technology
- Proven track record of automating manual processes to increase efficiency and timeliness
- Payroll experience required. Experience with Intuit Online Payroll for Accounting Professionals is a plus
- QuickBooks experience, especially Online, Pro or Premier Accounting. QuickBooks Certified preferred.
- Bill.com experience is a plus
- Client service experience strongly desired
- Ability to work with multiple clients in different industries
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven results and strong interest in leveraging technology and efficiencies
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.