HITRUST Technology Assurance Director
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP’s Technology Assurance practice conducts IT security and compliance consulting engagements throughout the country. Our fun team of professionals ranges from recent college graduates to nationally recognized practice leaders. We are currently seeking a Manager or Director to lead the growth of our consulting and compliance practice. Applicants should come from a professional services or technology background and should be passionate about understanding and working at a fast pace in a variety of business environments. The ideal candidate will have relevant service delivery, business development and leadership experience. Lurie has offices in Minneapolis and Fort Meyers but the position can be remote.
- Lead consulting teams in the delivery of technology consulting and compliance engagements in one or more of the following areas:
- ISO 27001
- Privacy, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Disaster recovery/business continuity/COOP plans
- Ensure compliance with firm and industry engagement delivery standards
- Track and interpret changes to frameworks
- Produce thought leadership and guidance
- Support practice growth initiatives related to business development, recruiting, and team development
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Information Systems, Accounting or related field of study
- Relevant experience in a professional services firm providing HITRUST, ISO 27001, NIST, Security and/or Privacy services
- Holds one or more of the following credentials: HITRUST CCSFP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CIPP, CISSP, CISA, CPA or equivalent
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple engagement teams concurrently
- Prior business development experience
- Ability to travel 25-40% depending on office/home location
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.