Senior Tax Associate
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking an entrepreneurial, creative, enthusiastic and team-oriented Senior Tax Associate to join our organization. You will prepare income tax returns, including individuals, corporations and partnerships for a variety of clients. Associates regularly collaborate with partners and managers to provide outstanding client service.
As a Senior Associate you will:
- Proficiently prepare tax returns
- Formulate and deliver innovative tax planning, strategy and client service
- Identify and capitalize on business opportunities with our current client base and network to attract new clients to the firm
- Maintain active communications with clients to develop longstanding business relationships, manage expectations, safeguard satisfaction and ensure deadlines are met
- Work in a variety of industries including: real estate, construction, hospitality, manufacturing, distribution, not-for-profit and financial services
- Advance your expertise in tax matters through continued education and research
- Complete research and special projects as needed
Ideal Candidates will have a:
- B.S. in Accounting or a law degree
- 2 years of tax experience
- international tax desired
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.