There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP, an accounting, tax and consulting firm, is expanding its Entrepreneurial Services Group.
At Lurie, we are 100% cloud based, allowing you the opportunity to work from home as needed. Our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work personally with clients, partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to build client relationships on all aspects of public accounting and create your career through learning and growth opportunities at our firm.
If you enjoy working as part of a dynamic fast paced team, this position is for you. Building client relationships is also a part of this role. If you are looking to work closely with clients on all aspects of public accounting, including financial statement engagements, tax preparation and consulting projects, then apply today.
Entrepreneurial accounting services include:
- Comprehensive accounting and tax services
- Strategic business planning
- Consulting projects
- Preparation and review of financial statements
Essential Job Functions (includes but not limited to):
- Nurturing and developing client relationships and building a thorough knowledge of all facets of their business.
- Responsible for compilation or review engagements, tax returns and consulting projects.
- Planning, scheduling and executing client engagements and being proactive in identifying issues and solutions.
- Communicating engagement expectations between clients and team members.
- Proactively evaluating firm processes to maintain maximum efficiency.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification preferred
- 2 to 6 years of Public Accounting Experience
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.