Client Solutions Manager
If you are an experienced business development manager looking for a position where you can have autonomy, flexibility, and work in a fun and casual environment, LT Environmental, Inc. is the place for you! LTE is a full-service environmental engineering company specializing in compliance, engineering, and remediation.
We are seeking a consultative professional who is passionate, energetic, has a solid client base, has a proven track record of bringing in, developing and maintaining client relations, and can help grow LTE’s market position (targeted industries: oil and gas, real estate, manufacturing, mining, government). To be successful in this role, this person must have the ability to quickly assess situations for opportunity, establish effective partnerships and collaboration with clients and build positive working relationships. In addition, this person is an outgoing individual, a great communicator who is able to delight our clients, who is passionate about environmental consulting, enjoys working with a talented team, and has strong ethics.
If you have the background and drive we are looking for, we want to talk with you!
Essential Job Functions
- Effectively oversee all functional operating performance against plans, budget, timeline and objectives.
- Create an environment that attracts and retains talented consultants. Set clear expectations, give feedback and develop team members.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communication throughout the organization.
- Brings in clients, grow LTE’s business, and enhances LTE’s reputation.
- Open a new line of business in real estate, manufacturing, mining, federal government, etc.
- Closes new business deals; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Cultivate and maintain professional memberships in relevant associations and industry involvement, attends conferences and networking events.
- Prospects for new clients and opportunities on behalf of LTE.
- 10 years of proven experience in related field, marketing, sales, etc. and Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Excellent presentation skills; and Proficient with Internet and MS Office Suite.
- Project management knowledge and background in all aspects of environmental projects.
- Outgoing personality, has an entrepreneurial spirit, innovative, self-motivated and dynamic personality, high energy level, “Go-Getter”.
- Proven record of driving and building a profitable client base. Leading and driving business development, strong and extensive network within the client community.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, key players, terminology and overall economics of the marketplace.
- Experience developing effective proposals and responses to RFPs.
- Ability to publicly represent LTE with internal and external clients and at events and seminars.
- Must work in alignment with LTE’s nine corporate values: Work safely; Care for client; Be honest, forthright, and truthful; Be fair (balanced); Respect everyone; Show compassion; Assume good; Do High quality work; and Protect the environment.
LTE is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.