This role will be focused on looking to expand on some NodeJS-based open source tools. The intent will be that all work is contributed back to the open source community. Our research and development lab holds a number of patents and is looking for someone who can contribute in a varied research environment. You must be an expert developer with rounded experience and exposure to NodeJS. Must have the ability to self-organize, work autonomously, and have excellent communication skills.
You should be able to work independently, utilize good time management skills, and function well within a diverse team. You should have already developed and deployed several Node web services, front-end or back-end and have a history of working with open source projects and should be passionate about technology.
- Implement triggering of metrics-gathering for sitespeed.io for speed index; spa pages
- Conduct *nix provisioning, maintenance of hosts
- Project tracking via Jira/Rally
- Submit pull requests to open source projects
- Consult with community and team for direction of software
- Experience with any OOP language
- Experience with NodeJS
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a small team
- Experience working within a startup building a product from the ground up
- Design overall architecture of web applications, services, and databases
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Deep understanding of DevOps pipelines and CI/CD platforms
- Experience with automated regression and performance testing
- Experience with Docker
- Experience managing and deploying services on some cloud platform
- Knowledge of RESTful concepts, API development, and web services integration
- Knowledge of common design patterns and algorithms
- Excellent communication skills
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.