About the Role. . .
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. The designer is expected to be adept at recognizing, subscribing and applying best practices, methodology, tools, and techniques to meet client requirements, time lines and budgets.
You Have ….
- Excellent eye for design
- Significant knowledge about great web UI designs and can explain why it's great
- Experience working in an Agile environment and on project teams that include project managers, business analysts, and developers
Qualifications. . .
- Highly proficient with graphics applications with solid expertise in building clear and expressive wire frames
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Visio, or Expression Blend
- Working knowledge of XHTML/CSS and ability to interact with development team to achieve desired results
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and UI documentation
- Experience conducting basic user experience testing a plus
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past two years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.