Consultant(s) - Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Consultants
About the role . . .
Do you have a background from a digital agency—possibly as an account manager/executive? Or, do you have management consulting experience and proven ability to drive success in large-scale marketing programs? Can you bring innovative ideas to integrated marketing programs, content strategy, marketing operations processes, or marketing analytics project?
Logic20/20 is seeking talented digital marketers who have worked a variety of project-related roles across all phases of the marketing lifecycle. Our projects will help you build on your established skills, as well as present new opportunities to learn new skills while managing consumer and B2B integrated marketing campaigns and marketing operations.
We are recruiting for two core positions:
Senior marketing consultants who will be on point for our clients’ marketing projects across channel, commercial, and community groups and/or developing content to optimize and iteratively improve marketing outcomes across web, email, and social campaigns.
Marketing analysts who work within teams, interfacing with clients to develop and improve programmatic campaigns within defined customer journeys, and/or create and manage digital content across multiple channels.
Core responsibilities for this position include:
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, or equivalent experience
- Ability to be flexible and grow within a fast-paced, matrixed organization
- Good understanding of marketing lifecycle
- Experience of content lifecycle, web marketing metrics, campaign management and/or content personalization preferred
- 1-4 years of experience professional business experience
- 1+ years marketing or content management experience
- Experience with customer segmentation, persona building, and journey mapping preferred
- Understanding of web tags that are required for analyzing metrics a bonus
Senior Marketing Consultant:
- 5+ years marketing or advertising experience
- Experience project managing marketing projects in corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: executives, managers, subject matter experts, and software developers
- Marketing agency experience preferred
- Light web development (including HTML or CSS) or content creation preferred
Skills expected of all consulting related positions:
- Proficient with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written, and verbal communication
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.