Business Process Analyst
San Francisco, Greater San Francisco Area
About the Role:
We are working with a biotech organization located in the Bay Area to improve their clinical trials process. These process improvements will include the protocol writing process and the execution of the protocol.
This role will be accountable for developing process improvements and gathering Business Requirements while working with SMEs in related areas. You’ll work closely with our clients, stakeholders and teammates - this position is all hands on deck. Your ability to communicate with stakeholders and effectively present solutions will be crucial to ensuring the success of our client engagements.
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience and track record of completing top quality deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Deep experience in process improvement.
- Proven ability to identify, capture and design business processes while analyzing problems and recommending solutions
- Ability to lead user/stakeholder interviews and working sessions
- Excellent interpersonal, business communication and writing skills
- Customer-focused with high-quality standards
- Flexibility in approach and demeanor to handle changing client dynamics
We’re looking for a tech savvy, entrepreneurial, self motivated person to join our team. You are analytics driven and have the ability to continually ask questions. Also nice to have's would be...
- You are passionate
- You have drive and determination
- You have the ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- You have fantastic communication skills
- Undergraduate degree required
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Account Manager will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
For past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For." Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun; focus on our employees and our clients; and work to bring our best to every opportunity.