Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past two years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
About the Role…
Logic20/20 is seeking an Account Manager who will be responsible for ensuring high client satisfaction across a large portfolio of projects, typically for large corporate clients. They are critical in keeping our projects moving and ensuring each client gets personal attention and support. They take ownership for the commercial and operational aspects of our consulting projects, helping solve customers’ problems and working hand-in-hand with our consultants on projects.
The ideal candidate is expected to be adept at recognizing, understanding, and reacting to customers’ needs and concerns. They will have strong organizational skills to keep up and drive clients and consultants.
- Being the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Managing a portfolio of clients, negotiating new business with them, and ensuring their needs are being met
- Supporting consulting teams, including drafting contracts and agreements to maximize profitability and effectiveness of projects
- Organizing the business, ensuring sales and client information is kept up to date (using our internal systems), and organizing timely meetings with clients and consulting personnel
- Being able to meet, present to, and influence clients
We’re looking for a fearless, talkative and outgoing person with strong organization skills and ambitious career aspirations. We know it can be hard to work out what careers will feed your creative energy and provide you a rewarding team environment – Logic20/20 is the place! Our Client Business Managers all start with this drive and develop razor sharp business and networking skills to successfully link high performing clients with our consulting teams.
- You are passionate
- You have drive and determination
- You have the ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- You have fantastic communication skills
- Undergraduate degree required
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Account Manager will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.