Senior Software Engineer - Python / Django - REMOTE
Location: Seattle, WA or REMOTE
About the Role
Logic20/20 is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Python / Django developer to join our client’s team to continue helping build a virtual healthcare care application, that has spread nationwide and is steadily expanding.
Our client’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. Our client’s software solution offers a cross-platform service where physicians diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications via the phone or video consultation. Through this platform they've provided care over the years to tens of millions of Americans.
Join our team and contribute to a product that helps people and has saved lives.
- Work closely as part of our small engineering team to build and maintain our client’s HIPAA-compliant platform and back-end that will support our mobile and web applications
- Work as a high-productivity individual contributor with the opportunity for additional leadership roles as the team grows
- Participate in both the development of new and exciting features as well as helping us improve existing functionality.
- Design and grow our API to integrate with the nation's top health plans, health systems, and medical devices
- Extensive knowledge of Python and Django or a similar web framework
- Knowledge and experience with a scalable database technology (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience building backend software that has scaled well
- Good understanding of distributed systems, modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs
- Commitment to software development best practices (code review, automated testing and documentation)
- Prior experience with large integrations
- Experience with asynchronous task queues such as Celery
- Experience using Redis in a production environment
- Experience with Salesforce with APEX
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with front-end web technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS, etc
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.