Data Visualization Developer
About the Role...
Logic2020 is looking to secure a Data Visualization Developer for a program with a client of ours. The program involves developing a portfolio of dashboards and root cause analytics to support our client’s understanding of their national site development, supply chain, and procurement performance. You'll be developing Tableau dashboards, including complex calculation development and supporting data devs in designing needed views to support these dashboards.
The team will also work to decompose current ETL and reports to document business rules, source to target mapping, and target data models to support data migration to the new data platform. This team will be implementing best practices for data modeling and data visualization across multiple use cases. You will be working within a Logic20/20 team to deliver results to the client.
- Experience working with end users to create mockups and design documents
- Ability to understand core business questions needing answered
- Ability to write custom calculations (or queries) within the data visualization tool (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc),
- 2+ years’ experience with major visualization tools including:
- QlikView and/or QlikSense
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Basic relational database theory knowledge
- Basic understanding of data modeling such as Kimball and Inman design approach
- Ability to query, load, and analyze data with the intent to identify patterns
- Experience writing SQL to query databases, structure and modify data
- Business domain knowledge in procurement, supply chain, telecom
- Experience modeling data in either a database or visualization tool
- Understanding of Reporting Lifecycle including adoption, training, and change management
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business is preferred
Come be part of the future:
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.