- Participate in discussions with our clients to determine technical requirements for their projects
- Review site maps, wireframes, and design documents for technical feasibility
- Make recommendations for amelioration
- Initialize development and staging environments for our web projects
- Work with creative team members to prototype functional solutions to client challenges
- Build websites in basic HTML, in PHP, and in WordPress
- Maintain your code in a version-control repository—Git is strongly preferred
- Proactively look forward to new value-added opportunities and technologies
- Share your knowledge. The agency employs people across a wide continuum of disciplines and practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience in related field.
- 4+ years experience in Web Development
- Experience in creating WordPress websites, plugins and building user interfaces for web applications
- Comfortable working with WordPress “starter” themes/frameworks — UnderStrap and Genesis, for example
- Experience with responsive development, and comfort using common front-end libraries, such as Bootstrap, to execute them
- Facility with the Advanced Custom Fields plugin for WordPress is a must
- Experience creating WordPress Gutenberg blocks (either by writing your own JSON, or via ACF)
- Manage repo deployments to multiple environments
- Experience with AWS components (S3, EC2, RDS, VPC, ELB, Route 53, Certificate Manager) a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML5 animation for banner ads and websites; an understanding of the GreenSock animation library, a plus
- Experience developing HTML emails that look great in modern email clients and degrade gracefully in older email clients
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules and familiarity with themes/integrations.
- Understanding of how to SSH into a server (Unix command line, set up LAMP stack, diagnose server errors) a plus
- Experience with a ticketing system and workflow tracking, such as Basecamp, Jira, or DoneDone; a plus
- Experience in implementing a tagging structure for measurement with Google Analytics; an understanding of how to deploy custom tracking scripts via Google Tag Manager a definite plus
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance, among others. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
This opportunity is a 3 month contract engagement with the opportunity to work from home and client meetings as needed.
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. We have two key areas of expertise: business and technology consulting. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency where these two business practices intersect. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges.
We were founded on the premise that most projects are simply too complex and too difficult for the problem they are trying to solve. Our project managers, senior consultants, and software development engineers are always seeking to add value for our clients by utilizing their extensive experience and creativity while grounded in the fundamentals of successful business and technical delivery strategies.
We bring simplicity and predictability to engagements and help clients significantly improve their efficiency through the use of proven technology and business management strategies.
Our continued rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire. Our typical hires have a” Big 4” consulting background looking to contribute to and shape a growing organization.
Our consultants and senior consultants are fun to work with, highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and able to work well individually or as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy, demanding, and requires an individual with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. We are looking for a Consultant to join our Seattle, WA based team. You will be responsible for growing the business at multiple clients, managing engagements, and ensuring client satisfaction. You will support clients and consultants to ensure delivery quality and professional growth.
Logic20/20 is seeking a consultant to partner with our client to better connect various business units and Program Managers to understand business processes, optimization and process improvements amongst various business groups.
The ideal candidate must be a skilled programmer and a creative thinker who is on top of industry and cultural trends.