Location: Greater Seattle Area
The team builds microservices using Spring Boot and Node.js on a full CI/CD/CT/CS platform. The streaming platform is built on Apache Kafka and is in the process of adding in Cassandra to help with cross-region failover requirements. Security is a top priority for the product team which has PCI compliance, data governance, data retention, and end to end encryption requirements. Separately, the team has dedicated 24/7 support and DevOps teams.
Candidate must have experience working in a team with mature best practices and have integrated these best practices into their code pipeline.
- 5+ years large scale website experience
- Strong knowledge of Angular 4 and 5 is a must
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript is a must
- Must have experience in JQuery, Routing, Underscore or other libraries
- Some experience is Web Sockets is required
- Experience working with Bootstrap 3/4
- Working with Git, TDD & Automated Testing
- Should have experience in REST API, JSON and ASyncJS
- Implemented production ready single page apps and solid understanding on page layout
- Skilled at building Single Page responsive with AngularJS and REST APIs.
- Experience in NodeJS or Java is a plus
- Contributions on github, blogs or other ways to demonstrate the work is a plus
Education and qualifications:
- Drives results to achieve high-quality outcomes regardless of work complexity
- Builds collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Identifies opportunities to proactively resolve difficult or unstructured challenges
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
- Fosters innovation
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- BS or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.