Technical Solutions Delivery Manager
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Delivery Manager to join our Seattle, WA based team. You will be responsible for overseeing delivery at multiple clients, managing engagements, and ensuring client satisfaction with a focus on Cloud Solutions, Advanced Analytics and emerging technologies. You will support clients and consultants to ensure delivery quality and professional growth in a variety of exciting industries. You will be primarily working on one of our strategic projects for a Fortune 50 telecommunications company to enable the fast growth of their services. In this fast-moving environment, we are solving key business issues, and building solution that will support their growth.
You will have experience in consulting organizations and are gifted with an entrepreneurial flair. You have a broad delivery capability that may span strategy, technology, and/or business.
5-8+ years of project management experience is expected. You should understand agile methodology and be able to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements. A qualified candidate will have led and managed technical teams from intake to implementation, preferably with experience in both small and large-scale complex projects with a focus on delivery standards and best practices of packaged and/or custom technology solutions.
- Enjoy working in a team and producing applications that provide measurable business value to our client, working in a true agile environment
- Comfortable being responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction, Plan and manage end-to-end delivery of complex technology projects across a variety of capabilities, with ability to frame ambiguity and set expectations
- Ensure quality delivery across the technology practice leveraging delivery standards and best practices
- Focus on delivering Cloud Solutions and Advanced Analytics programs to clients across a number of industries, including telecommunications, nonprofit and high-tech organizations
- Engage in pre-sales activities with sales and business teams to frame technology solutions, estimate work, and staff resources
- Participate in development of junior resources and the career management program
- Strong ability to work both individually and with a team and show eagerness to take on new challenges
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to explain solutions, provide alternatives, escalate as needed, and have difficult conversations at executive levels
- Experience with proposal and SOW creation, including project estimation
- Strong team management experience of 5+ resource teams, with offshore management a plus
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of both custom and packaged technology solutions
- Demonstrates expertise in industry best practices and delivery excellence
- Understanding of and experience in Agile methodology, experience with Jira is a plus
- Understanding of and experience in compliance and quality assurance in regards to various delivery phases (i.e. estimation and scope planning, design and code reviews, test plan development, triage, various testing stages, formal reviews and signoffs)
- Ability to manage client expectations, identify risks and recommend mitigation approaches, and manage issues with effective outcomes
- Ability to be a liaison between developers and business
- Expert in standard Project Management activities: creating and managing to a project plan, managing resources, scope, schedule, and budget, and status reporting
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Senior Manager will be a full-time, salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.