CORE - Developer - Java (Senior)
Developer – Java (Senior)
San Francisco Bay area
About the Role. . .
We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer to develop product software that leverages innovative technologies and cloud services. The ideal candidate will have strong full-stack experience developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing products or highly integrated Java enterprise applications.
Senior Developers are good at:
- Writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environments
- Implementing new features and optimizing existing ones from server-side controller logic to browser code
- Working closely across a variety of teams including product management, interaction designers, and backend engineers
- Coming with a dedicated and enthusiastic approach to solving problems
- Using a detailed approach to writing tests
- 5+ years software development experience
- A strong technical background coding in Java 7 or 8
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful, Query, and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0
- Java microservices in Spring Cloud is highly preferred
- Java microservices in Spring Boot is required
- Experience with AWS technologies such as S3 and Dynamo DB.
- Experience with Kafka is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with the latest technologies and delivery methodologies: microservices, AWS, docker, Angular 2
- Technical depth that allows you to rapidly fix bugs
- Experience with continuous integration development environment
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization, cost optimization problems/machine learning
- Proficient in writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environment
- Deep understanding of Java API integration technologies and practical experience
- Experience with Java microservices in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with common source control systems
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.