CORE - Senior Consultant
About the Role. . .
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Seattle, WA based team. You will be responsible for owning project work streams, managing day-to-day project responsibilities, and engaging with junior resources to deliver results. Key indicators of success include a passion for business, an eagerness to learn new things, being coachable, and possessing a strong work ethic.
You should have had experience in structured professional services organizations and be gifted with an entrepreneurial flair. You should have a broad delivery capability that spans strategy, technology, and/or business. If you are looking for dynamic environment with opportunities for growth, keep reading and apply!
You have. . .
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to manage client expectations including in areas of scope, schedule, budget, and satisfaction
- Ability to see risks and recommend mitigation approaches and identify issues while managing effective outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally
- Ability to lead small teams of consultants and analysts
Qualifications. . .
- 5+ years of consulting experience, preferably at a "Big 4" or similar firm
- Developed skills and experience in creating Value Stream Maps, managing business metrics, developing recommendations for future state processes and implementing process improvements
- Led systems implementation, program execution, operations and/or process improvement engagements
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business
- Proficient with Smartsheet, MS Excel, MS Word
- CSM and/or PMP preferred
- Lean Six-Sigma certification or proficiency is a plus
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.