Web Application Developer (Full Stack) - Local or Remote
Web Application Developer - Full Stack
Local (Seattle, WA) or Remote position (work from anywhere in the U.S.)
About the Role . . .
In a nutshell, we are building a solution for a Fortune 50 telecommunications company to enable the fast growth of their services. In this fast-moving environment, we are solving key business issues, and building solution that will provide high value to many business users.
About you. . .
- You are an experienced Senior Full stack developer who is passionate about working within a team to deliver key business solutions
- You desire to work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
- You want to design, develop, test, review, deploy, and support custom applications with big impact
- You enjoy working in team and producing applications that provide measurable business value to our client, working in a true agile environment
- You are comfortable being responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction, including not only performing development work but also providing technical guidance with the application design and architecture, integration design and architecture, and enforcement of technical standards
- You will be expected to be adept at recognizing, subscribing, and applying best practices, methodology, tools and techniques to meet the project requirements and timelines
- 3+ years development with .NET (or other object-oriented language)
- 2+ years programming with NodeJs, Express
- Deep understanding of MVC, SOA, Microservice patterns
- Experience interfacing with and creating RESTful web services
- Experience with at least one ORM such as Dapper, Mongoose, or ActiveRecord
- Familiarity with npm, Gulp, Grunt, or similar tool sets
- Proficiency working with traditional RDB in addition to NoSQL databases
- Experience writing & troubleshooting SQL/CQL/query
- Unit testing with Mocha/Jasmine or similar frameworks
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, JSON, BSON, and YAML
- Experience with Git or Mercurial
Qualifications . . .
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science) related fields or commensurate work experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ post-higher education relevant work experience in on web application development
About the team . . .
The team is made up of talented people from all over the world, and from many different backgrounds. We work together in our beautiful Home Plate location in Seattle to build solutions that have regional, national, and global reach. Often, we’ll relax together too – perhaps sharing lunch or a coffee, talking about what we’re doing, listening to and learning from one another. Generally, you’ll be a part of a close-knit team of other Developers, Architect, Analysts, and Project Managers.
At Logic20/20, we believe that good system designs require collaboration so that the end result is simple and delights the customer. Our team sizes are kept small to encourage big contributions from each team member and promote meaningful collaboration.
About Logic20/20 . . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past two years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.