Senior Solutions Architect
About the Role...
We are looking for thought leader for our Architecture Consulting Practice. In this role, you will have opportunity to envision the future and create a roadmap and provide technical leadership for our clients to use the latest technologies to achieve their business goals. You will mentor, and coach others to grow their skills and deepen their understanding of the rapidly evolving technology landscape.
This role calls for an individual who can assess, design, implement and communicate technology architectures to both technical and non-technical audiences. Projects can span a wide range of project types from relatively simple projects to cutting edge research projects. A key aspect of this role is your ability to explain solutions for complex problems to dev leads and senior non-technical leadership. Design, build, and deliver the required architecture following governance requirements. Provide guidance to evolve our standards over time and ensure that our technology standards are followed. Perform an architecture QA role during proposal phases through all subsequence on-going project phases. Provide support with estimating during all appropriate phases.
- Lead technology opportunities as an IT trusted advisor providing assessments of risks with action plans. Communicate assessment results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work with client teams to design, and implement solutions.
- Provide negotiation support for key contracts from architecture stand point.
- Identify opportunities for improvements to IT governance.
- Present proposed architecture approaches to the client’s stakeholders / engineering teams.
- Drive project delivery including sharing best practices to the development team.
- Contribute to go-to-market activities, hiring/interview process, engagement success and engagement assessments.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university.
- A minimum of 8 years of consulting experience with a technology/business consulting firm, including a track record of driving major IT-related business change.
- AWS Solution Architect Associate level is required.
- Proven track record of success in leading non-trivial IT projects in at least two of the following areas:
o Open source software development
o Outsourcing or automation of labor intensive IT processes
o IT organization/Product team assessments and re-organization
o Infrastructure migrations and upgrades
- Demonstrable competency in at least two of the following disciplines:
o Software design patterns, SOLID architecture
o Enterprise systems implementation
o DevOps Architecture, infrastructure/network architecture
- Experience with at least two cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) is highly preferred.
- Excellent foundational consulting skills: analytical, written and verbal communication, strong executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Senior Manager will be a full-time, salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.