CORE - Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
About the role . . .
We are looking for Product Managers to join our consulting team based in San Francisco, CA, and work with cutting-edge technologies and interesting companies in a wide variety of fast-paced and exciting environments. The product manager is responsible for setting a product vision and strategy. Their job is to clearly articulate the business value to the product team, so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release. The product manager owns the strategy behind the product, along with its roadmap and must work with development to define, prioritize and build what matters most. The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible vs. what is standard practice in the industry. They will have excellent product instincts, passion for great app experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to have a positive impact on our customers.
About you. . .
- Customer-obsessed; you care about and understand the customer needs and focus on driving product requirements that align to them
- Author and owner of features for the software product/technology with input from Business and Technology stakeholders
- Have a broad delivery capability that may span strategy, technology, and/or business but have a strong focus on product feature implementations or enhancements
- Have a strong passion for mobile apps and emerging technologies
- Demonstrate expertise in industry SDLC best practices and delivery excellence
- Experience integrating usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- A liaison between business and technology stakeholders, engineering teams, and marketing teams
- Ability to roll up sleeves and immerse in the details
- Results focused
Qualifications. . .
- 5+ years of experience working in a software product management role, managing teams across one or more work-streams in an Agile environment
- Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes
- Launched product experiences into consumer-facing web and/or mobile applications
- Understanding of standard delivery life-cycle methodologies (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile)
- Experience partnering across functional teams and LOBs to ensure quality product output, timeliness, and market requirements
- Ability to work with marketing teams to understand the go-to-market strategies and help understand key benefits, target customers, and product positioning
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to explain solutions, provide alternatives, escalate as needed, and have difficult conversations at executive levels
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of requirements
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, and various PM tools (such as Jira, Rally, or VSO)
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products.
- Experience designing user interfaces
- Experience creating examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Skilled in creating executive presentations (PowerPoint)
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) in relevant technology or business field
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.