Inside Sales Executive
We’re looking for a fearless and outgoing person, with strong organization skills and ambitious career aspirations. We know it can be hard to work out what career will feed your creative energy and provide a rewarding team environment – so we’re making it easy for you; Logic20/20 is the place! Our Inside Sales Executive position will hone that drive of yours and help develop your razor-sharp business and networking skills! Ultimately, we’ll teach you to successfully link our solutions, with high performing clients.
In short, you’ll help Logic20/20 acquire new clients! You’ll accomplish this from a successful onboarding, training and case study review program. From there, you’ll utilize the full gamut of communication tools – from cold calling, business referrals, web and marketing-based leads, coupled with the guidance and leadership you’ll receive from the team, to find yourself in situations that lead to your success. Throughout the sales lifecycle, you’ll provide prospective customers/clients with the details about managed services offerings, and take part in additional presentations of the material, as needed. Overall, as the relationships evolve, we’ll support you as you work with prospective clients to create tailored solutions that fit their needs, while consulting them through the end to end sales process.
So! You must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to ensure clients receive the support, systems, processes, and solutions they need to take their business forward!
Inside Sales Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Achieve weekly outbound communications goals
- Comprehension of our DevOps, HR, finance and accounting, managed service offerings
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team when closing sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (CRM Dynamics, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
Inside Sales Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Driven and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in inside sales or related sales position preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM Dynamics/Salesforce experience preferred About Logic20/20. . .
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.