Consulting Services Manager
About the Role. . .
We are looking for a senior consulting resource who is primarily responsible for owning the day-to-day client relationship and team management for a large professional services program
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the client
- Advocates for the team and Logic20/20 in client settings, managing team scope and capacity
- Works to take on more ownership of tasks from the client over time
- May act as representative of the client/program in meetings with stakeholders
All portfolio management, project planning, delivery, and execution
- Includes resource allocation, project prioritization, load balancing, and backlog management
- Acts as the final point of quality assurance and escalation within the team before escalating to Logic senior leadership
- Participates in rhythmic Delivery Excellence Board reviews with consulting leadership
People management, including:
- Individual coaching and performance reviews
- Team structure
- Succession planning, transition planning, and interviewing potential candidate
Portfolio structure, including:
- Client-facing structure: weekly status reports and syncs, monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Internal team structure: team syncs, leads syncs, brainstorm/innovation sessions
- Referring organic growth opportunities to Customer Success Manager
- All aspects relating to the overall health and development of the portfolio
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.