CORE - BI Report Developer
Power BI Report Developer
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle*s fastest growing management service consulting firms. We have two key areas of expertise: business and technology consulting. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency where these two business practices intersect. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges.
We were founded on the premise that most projects are simply too complex and too difficult for the problem they are trying to solve. Our project managers, senior consultants, and software development engineers are always seeking to add value for our clients by utilizing their extensive experience and creativity while grounded in the fundamentals of successful business and technical delivery strategies.
The Power BI Report Developer will review functional requirements and assist with functional specifications. Collaborate with stakeholders across the division to understand business drivers, gaps, and issues to create relevant data strategies and BI capabilities. Lead user requirements gathering and translate them into specifications for business intelligence solutions and workflows. Deliver high-quality and timely dashboards, reports, visualizations, and self-service reporting capabilities using Power BI. Produce data flows diagrams, process models, and other technical documentation. Identify and develop key metrics that represent business performance.
They will develop insights into business and data models and will perform data analysis activities to identify relational data issues. The will also review issues identified by offshore development teams and will work with SMEs / Microsoft IT to understand the cause of identified issues.
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL queries and accessing data
- 2+ years of consulting experience, preferably at a "Big 4" or similar firm
- Demonstrated expertise in business analysis and data modeling
- Ability to proficiently come up to business requirements/model and gain good understanding of business metrics
- Proficient with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication
- Understanding and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into project plan
- Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business
- Effective at communicating technical issues to non-technical users
- Experience writing BRD’s, functional specifications, and use cases
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The BI Report Developer will be a full-time, hourly/salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.