About the role. . .
Logic20/20 is looking for an experienced Controller to join our Seattle-based team. This is a great opportunity to have a positive impact on a variety of different key areas in the Company. This role will be focused primarily on multiple projects to enhance systems, processes, procedures, and reporting that will assist in the management of the rapid Company growth. This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
If you’re good at:
Management Reporting systems
- Participate in the design and development of integrated systems for management reporting throughout the Company.
- Enhance existing systems to better support individual project costing.
- Provide an ongoing analysis if systems and related data to assist management in maintain the pulse of the Company and to identify areas where action should be taken.
- Ensure that accounting and payroll functions are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Participate in the development of an outsourced managed service offerings for finance and other Backoffice operations.
- Manage outsourced functions and provide vendor management (e.g., benefits, off-shore partners, etc.).
- Evaluating potential acquisition candidates and participating in the integration thereof;
- Other special projects as identified;
And you have:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field;
- Demonstrated success in prior roles related to Controller and operations management in a fast-growing service company, preferably consulting
- Prior experience managing financial operations, overall operation & delivery management, contracts negotiation and execution;
- The skills and enthusiasm to create long-term, mutually beneficial business relationships with internal management team, consultants as well as external customers and teaming partners;
- An entrepreneurial drive and a “fire in the belly”;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; an out-of-the-box thinker with the desire to improve processes, tools and standards proactively;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and PowerBI;
- Ability to resolve problems in a timely manner and have excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, personal interaction, and organizational skills.
Then you should apply with us!
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” …. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.