CORE: Leadership & Execution Consultants
Leadership & Execution Consultant(s)
Greater Bay Area
We are currently delivering on and scoping several projects which should be coming to fruition within the next 90 days.
About the Role. . .
We are looking for Consultants to join our Bay Area team. You will be responsible for owning deliverables, managing day-to-day project responsibilities, and engaging with varied types of clients. Key indicators of success include a passion for business, an eagerness to learn new things, being coachable, and possessing a strong work ethic. If you are looking for dynamic environment with opportunities for growth, keep reading and apply!
You Have ….
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into project plan
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to see risks, identify issues, and execute mitigation steps with guidance from the project team
Qualifications. . .
- 3-5 years of consulting experience, preferably at a "Big 4" or similar firm
- An undergraduate degree in business or technology
- Proficient with Microsoft products: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of the West Coast's fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.