Senior DevOps Engineer
About the role….
Logic 20/20 is looking for experienced Software Engineer(s) to join our team to support the development and operations of a large-scale application, developing new features and capabilities to be deployed to AWS cloud.
Our client is looking to integrate and embed DevOps Engineers within the existing development teams to provide support across the full software development life-cycle for their AWS-based infrastructure.
Within the team structure, you will have a key role in increasing the system’s reliability, scalability and reduce operational overhead through automation.
In this role, you will put to use a diverse set of technical expertise; including DevOps tooling, troubleshooting and debug skills, cloud computing, coding/scripting and infrastructure engineering to provide outstanding customer experiences. Beyond your technical qualification, you will also have a healthy combination of cross-group collaboration skills, communication and relationship building skills.
- 3-5 years Cloud Operations/DevOps experience on AWS.
- 5 Years of experience in IT Build Engineering, application support and systems delivery.
- Strong knowledge/experience with microservices and use/ orchestration of containers (e.g. Docker, Marathon/Mesos, Kubernetes, Fargate)
- Familiarity with API standards like Swagger, PlantUML
- Logging and Monitoring Telemetry (e.g. ELK, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch)
- Experience in software development life cycle activities designing, supporting and deploying systems comprising one or more of the following: Cassandra, Kafka, DynamoDB
- CI/CD Pipeline experience (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Strong practical Linux administration skills in a cloud environment
- Experience with test automation tools (mocha, selenium, phantom.js, etc.)
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential
- Experience with Jira and helpdesk tools (Remedy, PIER, ServiceNow)
- Knowledge of ITIL (IT Service Management) – incident management, problem management, release management.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.