Business Development Manager
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
About the Role…
Logic20/20 is seeking a results-oriented Business Development Manager to accelerate our growth in the Puget Sound region. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing business within new accounts and will have a target quota based on business acceleration and growth.
- Producing qualified buyer meetings on a weekly basis
- Produce revenue on a short-term and long-term basis by targeting, identifying, and meeting qualified clients and prospects to obtain internal project work as well as external work orders
- Work closely with existing project team and internal recruiters to fulfill client requirements
- You are comfortable cold calling and hunting to find new business in order to acquire new business successfully
- You have experience setting, tracking and meeting goals and objectives
- You have excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- You provide a strong commitment to customer service
- You have proven phone-selling and in-person presentation skills
- You have very strong and capable project management skills
- You have excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- You possess very strong negotiation and client management skills
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- You can work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- You have held a variety of sales and account management roles, preferably in technology, consulting and service fields.
- Experience building a portfolio of business and have earned a six-figure salary for multiple years
- 5+ years of experience in a sales/business development role for a technical product/services company that offers services such as project management, product management, business analysis and software development
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Business Development Manager will be a full-time, salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.