Program Manager - Change Management
About the Role . . .
We are looking for a Program Manager (M&A) to join our Seattle, WA based team. You will be responsible for owning project work streams, managing day-to-day project responsibilities, and engaging with junior resources to deliver results. Key indicators of success include a passion for business, an eagerness to learn new things, being coachable, and possessing a strong work ethic.
For this program, you would be involved in strategy, turnaround and change management regarding international merger and acquisition projects. This is a highly visible and strategic position involving major initiatives across enterprises.
In general, our Program Managers are responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. They must be able to lead teams of 2-15 people and be familiar with managing teams both locally and virtually. You should have had experience running large programs across multiple projects or work-streams, and have experience leading large team on individual project. You should have a broad delivery capability that spans strategy, technology, and/or business. If you are looking for dynamic environment with opportunities for growth keep, reading and apply!
About You. . .
- Successful work driving change and project results within organizations containing ambiguity and changing requirements
- Experience delivering projects and solving problems within mid to large size organization utilizing disparate tools and methodologies
- Experience prescribing and implementing lean thinking and fast track project management techniques
- Ability to drive, inspire and manage clients, and project teams
- Change management, both nationally and internationally if you have it
- Mergers and Acquisitions - pre-planning, data, communication, integration and post
- Track record of recommending and implementing improvements to projects and process for clients
Qualifications. . .
- Minimum 3 years of project management with consulting experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Execute strong negotiation and client management skills
- Certifications and experience in SCRUM and/or Six Sigma are desirable, as well as formal project management training and PMP certificate
- An undergraduate degree is required
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past two years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.