Strategic Alliance/Partner Manager
Strategic Alliance/Partner Manager - San Francisco
Are you an experienced consulting executive that’s energized by a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment with a highly recognized professional culture? Do you have a knack for balancing the seemingly impossible? If so, you'll want to take a look at Logic20/20 and the opportunity we have for Partner Alliance Manager.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within a Fortune 500 company solving complex technical challenges, then we are looking for you.
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality".
Here at Logic20/20 we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Between 3-5 years of experience in partner management, sales, business development or consulting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to deliver messages across a variety of internal and external audiences and the ability to persuasively articulate Logic20/20 offerings and their business value to customers and partners
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a vast array of information and create structure in heavily ambiguous environments
- Ability to interact with leaders and all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Highly self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrable experience working with cross-functional teams, including remote teams in multiple time zones
- Knowledge of Logic20/20 ecosystem, practice areas, competencies, offerings and strategic vision
- General understanding of foundational (AWS) technologies and the partner (AWS) ecosystem
- Comfortable driving revenue goals and working closely with sales teams
- Experience handling budgets and complex schedules
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Determines and drives to key partner revenue goals based on input from overall market strategy, market growth goals, and practice focus areas
- Coordinates with Logic20/20 local market personnel to meet defined performance, engagement and revenue growth objectives
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner and Logic20/20 needs on an ongoing basis
- Develops partner engagement activities such as marketing campaigns, sales alignment and customer engagement, to support overall partner strategy
- Possesses a deep understanding of the partner ecosystem, including incentive programs, enablement offerings, and success measures
- Support our practices in developing any GTM strategy aligned to partners
- Build strong, trusted relationships within Logic20/20’s strategic partner ecosystem (Amazon Web Services and the AWS ISV ecosystem)
- Generate revenue for Logic20/20 through the partner sales channel, and partner with sales and practice leadership to plan accounts and co-sell to execute on this growth
- Grow emerging partner relationships to further West Coast market growth
- Engage sales, local Logic20/20 market and partner, in account planning and co-selling efforts
- Promotes sales enablement opportunities, including the development of sales briefings, to increase Logic20/20 knowledge partner solutions and incentives
- Proactively identifies and manages potential channel conflict posed by the alliance, including developing contingency planning, as well as escalating to Logic20/20 leadership when necessary
- Develop and nurture relationships with Logic20/20’s national alliances team to leverage relationships across markets
- Own operational alliance tasks to ensure all data, systems and reporting are up to date
- Proactively communicate with regional staff on partner channel pipeline and forecasts
- Register alliance opportunities in partner portals, works with market leadership to manage pre-sales activities and tracks partner revenue when deal is closed
- Identify opportunities to leverage partner funding and works with local market leaders to apply funds to existing client opportunities
- Establish performance standards, scorecards and data gathering required to evaluate and manage the performance of an alliance
- Support practices in partner-enablement for both sales and technical certifications
- Create and maintain project plans, budgets, and timelines for partner initiatives
- Increase Logic20/20 brand awareness with our top partners through networking, marketing campaigns and partner events, supported by marketing
- Serves as Logic20/20 brand ambassador to identify opportunities to present, sponsor or co-market AWS events
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.