AWS Cloud Services Engineer
AWS Cloud Services Engineer
About the role. . .
Do you like helping customers and partners solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping people understand technology?
If the answer is Yes, Logic20/20 is looking for a AWS Cloud Services Engineer to join our Seattle-area-based team. This is a great opportunity to have a positive impact on a variety of different key areas in the Company. The role will be responsible for providing technology services to a major local client through a managed cloud service offering.
About you. . .
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Enjoys engaging with people
- Relishes taking on challenges
- Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a perpetual learner
- Strives to make themselves and everyone around them better
- Has a passion for technology
Qualifications. . .
- Direct experience configuring and managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) based solutions
- Direct experience configuring and maintaining cloud monitoring solutions
- Experience with a variety of network and performance monitoring tools, including:
- Performance monitoring dashboards such as AppDynamics, Splunk, and Kibana (Beats)
- Infrastructure monitoring dashboards such as Kibana and Splunk
- Marathon (configuration, scaling, error logs)
- Foundation level experience with Application Technology environments (like Windows Server\Linux on cloud infrastructure)
- Bitbucket and GIT
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive Attitude
- Experience with ITIL preferred
- Computer Science (or similar) Bachelor’s degree required
The AWS Cloud Services Engineer will report directly to Director of Managed Services and will work with the Managed Service team as well as the highly-recognized development teams on site at the client facilities.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.