End User Support Engineer - Part Time - Onsite (Seattle)
Do you like helping customers and partners solve technical problems? Do you have a knack for creative problem solving? Can you balance figuring out work-arounds with digging in to determine root cause?
If the answer is Yes, Logic20/20 is looking for a End User Support Engineer to join our Seattle-based team. This is a great opportunity to have a positive impact on a variety of different areas in the Company. The role will be responsible for providing technology services to both our Company’s clients, through managed service offerings, as well as assisting in internal IT support and initiatives.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Enjoys engaging with people
- Relishes taking on new challenges
- Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a perpetual learner
- Strives to make themselves and everyone around them better
- Has a passion for technology
- Is a self-starter
The End User Support Engineer will provide essential technical support for all personnel at Logic20/20.
Core responsibilities for this position include:
End User Support
- Respond promptly to requests submitted through the ticketing system
- General IT Troubleshooting – Hardware and Software
- Hardware support, including device imaging and domain management
- Participate in the development of processes and procedures to improve customer service
- Provide regular reporting on services rendered
Network Infrastructure Support
- Troubleshoot network issues, including connectivity and performance
- Provision and maintain network hardware
SaaS Solution Administration
- Provision and maintain users in O365, including Exchange, SharePoint and Teams
- Manage other SaaS license and security provisioning, including troubleshooting of permissions and license issues
- Must possess customer facing skills that will allow them to positively represent Logic20/20 to our internal customers
- Strong communication skills
- Web content management system - WP, Drupal, or Joomla
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proactive Attitude
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Knowledge of TCP/IP concepts
- Foundation level experience with Windows 10 operating system required
- Experience with ITIL beneficial
- 1-2 years of experience in an IT support role required
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The End User Support Engineer will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off.
One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.