Join a team where you make a difference! As the Receptionist and Office Administrator Generalist at Primitive Logic, a Logic20/20 company, you’ll work directly in our San Francisco Office and report to our COO. You’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats, grow in various directions, support our people/talent, work closely with HR, EA, Facilities, and support overall internal operations. Qualified candidates will have solid experience across roles in growing companies with excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
We are a well-established company operating with an entrepreneurial spirit. Primitive Logic, a Logic20/20 Company, founded in 1984, is the premier digital transformation, business consulting technology firm providing solutions that create value for our market-leading clients. Primitive Logic is proud to be a Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Our core values focus on supporting each other, bringing your passion, practicing mindfulness, embracing integrity, and championing quality. We want like-minded individuals to join our team! At Primitive Logic, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes profit sharing, stock options, commuter benefits, paid time off, health benefits and fun.
- Reception and Clerical – maintain our lobby entrance, accept deliveries, distribute mail, answer phone calls, check and distribute voicemails
- Office Administration – open/close the office, maintain kitchen, assist with conference room set up and clean up, manage office supplies/inventory, assist with catering and meeting logistics
- Internal Operations – support initiatives and projects from HR, Recruiting, Accounting, IT, Sales/BD, Marketing/Communications, and Facilities which enhance the experience for our employees, our clients, our partners, and our vendors
- Coordinate and conduct on-boarding activities, such as preparing/gathering new hire materials, conducting the new hire orientation, and tracking status of on-boarding tasks.
- Coordinate off-boarding activities, such as preparing separation packets and conducting exit interviews.
- Partner with benefits broker to coordinate and lead open enrollment activities.
- Partner with immigration counsel and coordinate with employees to track immigration status, maintain files, gather data/documents for immigration requests, and support green card steps.
- Support talent acquisition and recruiting activities.
- Maintain data quality of employee information in the systems and ensure compliance of personnel files, etc.
- Administer leaves of absences: prepare paperwork and provide to employees; meet with employees going on LOA to review leave details; coordinate with Payroll.
- Support and conduct Employment Verification requests.
- Track and respond to requests related to Unemployment Insurance, Paid Family Leave, etc.
You would be perfect for this role if you have:
- Qualities as a proactive self-starter and learner with high integrity and strong people skills
- Tech savvy and ability to work with PC and Mac's
- Experience as an office administrator in an office setting
- Ability to answer calls in less than a minute, to respond to calls and emails within 24 hours, to multi-task and prioritize projects, to resolve employee questions within 24 hours, to schedule meetings, flights, and hotels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer-service oriented
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent work experience (1.5+ years) in Human Resources related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
While not required, the below qualifications would set you apart from other candidates:
- Interest in ad hoc internal operation tasks and projects: HR, accounting, recruiting, sales, marketing, facilities
- Interest in planning and coordinating company gatherings
- Interest in supporting company recognition and culture initiatives
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.