TPM, Technical Project/Product Manager - Analytics
Analytics Product Manager
About the role. . .
Logic 20/20 has an exciting and challenging opportunity for Analytics Product Manager with a global-scale team for a multinational company. The team is charged with increasing the value of existing data solutions and delivering new products for internal departments. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on stakeholder feedback. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
- You can specify requirements for current and future data solutions by working with business stakeholders and Data Scientists;
- You can work with data science development and AWS cloud teams to refine requirements and build defined features;
- You have participated and assisted in managing agile ceremonies for scrum teams;
- You can collaborate with the management teams to align a roadmap with the company and data solution strategies; and
- You can communicate data solution vision to key stakeholders within the organization
- 3+ years of software product management or equivalent experience
- Familiar in creating and utilizing user stories and feature driven development practices to drive business and technology outcomes along a product roadmap
- Knowledge and experience with big data warehousing tools and cloud technology (AWS & Azure) including a variety of database models (relational, document, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience delivering data projects or data science services as part of a larger enterprise analytics application, serving both the end customer and other product lines
- 10+ years Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Computer Science or Engineering degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience with Agile and Scrum software development methodologies preferred
- Advanced written and verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and listening skills, with ability to think quickly and deliver consultative response
- Ability to make real-time autonomous decisions when conditions change, based on understanding of the user context, business objectives, and client needs
- 2-3 years' experience in retail desired
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.