Architect - Salesforce
About the Role. . .
This is a great opportunity for you to exercise significant influence in working with development teams and fellow architects to collaboratively define and champion best practices, design patterns, and architectures.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce architecture and solutions, especially on Service cloud and Lightning experience.
- Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
- Drives design and development for major components of focused solutions
- Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
- Has an advanced understanding of Salesforce tools and leads development activities
- Reviews work of other team members
- Analyzes, identifies and logs enhancements/bugs
- Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
- Contributes to best practice definitions
- Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development process
- Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Customer service orientation.
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Consistently meets deadlines
- Adaptable to frequent change
- Participates and leads effectively in a team environment
- Decision making with limited information in dynamic situations
- Strong presentation/public speaking skills
- Naturally demonstrates critical thinking and initiative
- Leading without line authority – must be able to lead small development teams with project resources that report elsewhere.
Experience and Skills:
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Advanced Developer or Technical Architect
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, REST, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.