About the role. . .
Logic20/20 is looking for a Sr. Staff Accountant to join our Seattle-based team. This is a great opportunity to have a positive impact as a part of our Finance Operations team in the Company. This role provides general accounting functions with the ability to participate in multiple projects to enhance processes, procedures, and reporting that assists in the management of the rapid Company growth. This position reports directly to the Controller.
If you’re good at:
Preparation of month-end financial statements for review
- Posting of semi-monthly payrolls
- Month-end journal entries
- Month-end reconciliations
- Fixed asset tracking/ accounting
- Reasonableness reviews
Invoicing, cash receipts, collections and Accounts Payable
- Coordinating with Project Managers
- Managing time and expenses in the project management system
- Compliance with/reconciliation of customer systems (including their timekeeping systems)
- Reviewing and processing payment of invoices to vendors and reimbursements to employees
- Process weekly settlement runs via ACH, WIRE, and check
- Assist with filing of state and local tax returns
- Assist in compiling information for the preparation of the federal tax return
Assistance with financial analytics, including, but not limited to:
- Budget to Actual analyses
- Cash forecasting
- Trend analyses
- Ancillary system reconciliations
- Timely response to financial questions, working to quickly respond to inquiries and/or resolve any errors by collecting and analyzing information for stakeholders.
- Maintenance of financial operations by following policies and procedures, and assisting in the development of new financial processes and/or systems as required.
- Expense report processing
- Financial document management and retention
- Maintenance of employee confidence and protection of financial operations by keeping all information confidential.
- Other special projects as identified
And you have:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field;
- Three to six years of demonstrated success in prior roles related to Accounting in a fast-growing service company, preferably consulting
- Working knowledge of payroll systems (preferably ADP) and Online QuickBooks required
- The skills and enthusiasm to create long-term, mutually beneficial business relationships with internal management team, consultants as well as external customers and teaming partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; an out-of-the-box thinker with the desire to improve processes, tools and standards proactively
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Office skills highly desired
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organizational skills
Then you should apply with us!
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past 4 years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.