DevOps Engineer - PART TIME - WEEKENDS
About the role….
Logic 20/20 is looking for experienced DevOps Engineer(s) to join our team to support the development and operations of a large-scale application, developing new features and capabilities to be deployed to AWS cloud.
*** This is a weekend position - 8-5PM PDT - Seattle, WA - SAT and SUN only - Part Time
Our project team is looking to evolve our client’s capabilities to a model where they support what they build. The work will include both new feature development and ongoing operational support for those same solutions.
Within the team structure, you will have a key role in developing new business capabilities while increasing the system’s reliability, scalability and operational efficiency through automation.
In this role, you will use a diverse set of technical expertise; including DevOps tooling, troubleshooting and debugging skills, cloud computing, coding/scripting and infrastructure engineering to provide outstanding customer experiences. Beyond your technical qualification, you will also have a healthy combination of cross-group collaboration skills, communication and relationship building skills.
- 3-5 years Cloud Operations/DevOps experience on AWS.
- Strong knowledge/experience with microservices and use/ orchestration of containers (e.g. Docker, Marathon/Mesos, Kubernetes, Fargate)
- Familiarity with API standards like Swagger, PlantUML
- Logging and Monitoring Telemetry (e.g. ELK, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch)
- Experience in software development life cycle activities designing, supporting and deploying systems comprising one or more of the following: Cassandra, Kafka, DynamoDB
- CI/CD Pipeline experience (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Strong practical Linux administration skills in a cloud environment
- Experience with test automation tools (mocha, selenium, phantom.js, etc.)
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential
- Experience with Jira and helpdesk tools (Remedy, PIER, ServiceNow)
- Knowledge of ITIL (IT Service Management) – incident management, problem management, release management.
Do you also have a demonstrated ability to learn new technical concepts, combined with a high degree of intellectual curiosity? Come join us...
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.