Technical Sourcing Recruiter (Contract)
Logic20/20 is not only recognized as one of Seattle’s fastest growing consulting firms but it is also honored for the second year in a row as one of the best companies to work for in Seattle.
Our people are fun to work with, highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and able to work well individually or as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy, demanding, and requires an individual with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
What we need:
Logic20/20 is looking for an experienced Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join our Seattle-based team on a contract basis. We are seeking a Recruiter who is passionate about sourcing for technical roles—particularly Software Developers with a variety of different skillsets.
In this role you will be tasked with:
- Sourcing a ready stable of technical candidates on behalf of our Sr. Recruiters
- Working with the Recruiting team to improve our overall sourcing efforts
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience for the candidates your source
What you can expect to be doing day to day:
- Sourcing technical candidates using a variety of sourcing methods and tools
- Improving our sourcing strategy by identifying more effective ways to source top tier talent
- Tracking and communicating metrics surrounding your sourcing efforts
Who you are:
- A recruiting professional with at least 3 years of technical sourcing experience
- A track record of utilizing traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies
- You have experience sourcing in a high volume environment
- You have a good understanding technical roles and prior experience sourcing for technical skill-sets
- Ability to assess and understand talent
- Ability understand technical job descriptions and identify talent commensurate with those descriptions
- Hard working, but not afraid to enjoy yourself as well
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence people through verbal and written means.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance and PTO.
One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an exciting and rapidly growing firm, one which was recently named one of Seattle Business' Best Companies to Work For. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.