Logic20/20 is not only recognized as one of Seattle’s fastest growing consulting firms but it is also honored for the third year in a row as one of the best companies to work for in Seattle.
Our people are fun to work with, highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and able to work well individually or as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy, demanding, and requires an individual with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
What we need:
Logic20/20 is looking for an experienced Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join our Seattle-based team on a contract basis. We are seeking a Recruiter who is passionate about sourcing for technical roles—particularly Software Developers with a variety of different skillsets.
In this role you will be tasked with:
- Sourcing a ready stable of technical candidates on behalf of our Sr. Recruiters
- Working with the Recruiting team to improve our overall sourcing efforts
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience for all talent contacted
What you can expect to be doing day to day:
- Sourcing technical candidates using a variety of sourcing methods and tools
- Improving our sourcing strategy by identifying more effective ways to source top tier talent
- Tracking and communicating metrics surrounding your sourcing efforts
Who you are:
- A recruiting professional with at least 3 years of technical sourcing experience
- A track record of utilizing traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies
- You have experience sourcing in a high volume environment
- You have a good understanding of core dev/engineer/architectural roles and prior experience sourcing for technical skill-sets
- Ability to assess and understand talent
- Ability understand technical job descriptions and identify talent commensurate with those descriptions
- Hard working, but not afraid to enjoy yourself as well
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence people through verbal and written means.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance and PTO.
One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an exciting and rapidly growing firm, one which was recently named one of Seattle Business' Best Companies to Work For. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Keywords: sourcer, recruiter, recruit, talent, staff, recruitment, sourcing, research, tools, boolean, meetup, data, mining, linkedIN, indeed
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.