Manager, Talent Researchers
Manager, Talent Researchers
As a member of our TA leadership team, you will be responsible for coaching and cultivating talent researchers ensuring they’re calibrated, skilled and have the necessary tools to continue supporting our ability to scale the business and reach our growth goals.
You will own engaging passive candidates for our pivotal technology consulting roles. This role is more than simple sourcing, you should be able to built rapport with engineers, PMs and more, to engage passive talent in dialogues that ultimately allow our Talent Advisors to evangelize Logic20/20 and convert qualified talent, more effectively.
You thrive in the hunt and are focused on networking closely within the industry/market to identify the right talent and companies to target. You’ll cover the basics of recruiting, but more importantly, leverage your technical and business knowledge to develop meaningful sourcing strategies which promote aggressive methods to locate, evaluate, and pipeline technical candidates for Logic20/20. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner across teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract the best technical talent the industry has to offer.
This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a Talent Acquisition team focused on making an impact on the business while sourcing for smart, innovative talent.
You will need to think local but source nationally to ensure we can identify, engage and hire some of the best technical minds out there. Candidate quality is at the height of our TA program. You will be the ‘tip of the spear’ when it comes to engaging talent on behalf of Logic20/20.
In addition to your current responsibilities as a Talent Researcher, you will focus additional efforts on the following areas. The primary goal will be to increase the number of quality talent and ensure coverage on all requisitions, per practice, while mentoring Talent Researchers
- Tools & Technology. Lead the effort to evaluate existing tools and technology for adequacy and optimal performance, decision making, and reporting, as they relate to improving Talent Researcher’s ability to succeed and adapt to a very tight talent marketplace. Determine if the right tools (including software, job descriptions, company information/selling points, go-to-market programs) are in place, or what additions should be made, along with any training needs for the Talent Researchers. Work with leadership/operations to implement, as needed and as approved.
- Candidate sourcing: Identify key sourcing avenues and determine what, if any, changes are needed to leverage those areas and ensure a steady stream of qualified candidates. Ensure all reqs are covered off on a consistent basis.
- Support and manage go-to-market strategies: based on specific project needs and long-term “Core” needs of the firm. Support branding initiatives and individual reputation in the appropriate markets to continue establishing Logic2020 as a company of choice in the business and technology consulting fields.
- Support/Guidance: Build relationships with our existing Talent Researchers in order to coach and mentor them by providing guidance on real time situations. Look to leadership for support on identifying and remediating overall areas of improvement as a team, or for the individual.
- 6+ years recruiting and/or sourcing experience, preferably in the technical software or hardware field
- 3+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology
- 2+ year of coaching/mentoring staff in the areas of candidate sourcing/research
- Excellent research/sourcing Including use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- BA/BS degree in engineering, business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience. (quantify the related work experience) i.e. 4 years
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
- Decisive and ability to push back constructively and consultatively when appropriate.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to network within the industry to identify top performers
- Experience engaging and activating passive candidates
- Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Have a passion for learning and personal growth
- Humility and ability to adapt
Keywords: sourcer, recruiter, recruit, talent, staff, recruitment, sourcing, research, tools, boolean, meetup, data, mining, linkedIN, indeed
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” …why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.