Project/Program Manager - Change Management
We are looking for Program/Project Managers - Strategy & Operations - to join our Seattle, WA based team. You will be responsible for owning project work streams, managing day-to-day project responsibilities, and engaging with external resources to deliver results with our clients. Key indicators of success include a passion for business solutions, an aptitude to learn and ability to build and nurture client relationships.
For the program, your business impact is highly visible and strategic involving major initiatives across various business groups.
In general, our Project/Program Managers are responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. They must be familiar with managing teams both locally and virtually. You should have a broad delivery capability that spans strategy, technology, and/or business.
About You. . .
- Successful work scoping and driving change management deliverables and project results within organizations containing ambiguity and changing requirements
- Experience delivering change initiatives that are solving problems within mid to large size organization utilizing disparate tools and methodologies
- Experience prescribing and implementing lean thinking and fast track project management techniques which ensure stakeholder engagement and a people first focus
- Ability to drive, inspire and manage leaders across all levels, direct clients, and project teams
- Change management, both nationally and internationally, with an emphasis on communications planning, change enablement, and end-user adoption
- Pre-planning, data, communication and integration
- Track record of recommending and implementing change interventions and improvements to projects and processes for clients
Qualifications. . .
- Minimum 3 years of project management with consulting experience is required
- Previous experience in specifically managing a Change Management program is required
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders across a range of business units
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, ask questions, and learn along the way
- Certifications and experience in SCRUM and/or Six Sigma are desirable, as well as formal project management training and PMP certificate
- An undergraduate degree is required
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.