Managing Director (Silicon Valley, CA)
Managing Director, Silicon Valley
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality".
Here at Logic20/20 we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but they strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
The Managing Director position is responsible for day-to-day management of the entire San Francisco\Silicon Valley Business Unit, which will encompass a portfolio of clients.
As such, the Managing Director is responsible for driving developing strategic plans, creating business targets, working with marketing on client and partner campaigns, managing sales opportunities, engaging with client senior management for thought leadership, providing project leadership and managing project delivery against financial operational targets.
This position also develops and implements high-impact strategies and solutions based on financial, technology and market analyses to help expand consulting engagements, as well as increase the profitability and performance of consulting clients.
The Managing Director is expected to manage a portfolio of business of more than $5M+ in annual revenue. They will manage and mentor Consulting Directors and other staff, oversee project engagements with corresponding programmatic and personnel responsibilities, expand existing client work, and close “net-new” business. Logic20/20 Managing Directors are proven leaders with strong client relationship and consulting skills and have a proven successful track record of multi-tasking business development (account management and growth), client-side delivery, and staff development and team management skills.
The position will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team that sets overall Logic20/20 strategy and drives company-wide strategic initiatives.
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of the market based on a consulting (preferable), professional services, or software implementation track record. This includes understanding the needs, macro trends, and long-term objectives of clients in this geography.
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of at least two of Logic20/20 core competencies (Advanced Analytics, Digital Transformation, Leadership & Execution and Managed Services) offerings, based on consulting, deploying related technologies or services, or selling activities.
- Strong history of being a trusted advisor and thought leader with client influencers, project leaders, managers, and decision makers.
- Ability to generate consulting services sales and direct team-based business development tasks, developing Account Plans, and sales action plans. This includes expanding existing Logic20/20 clients and create “net new” clients.
- Proven, successful track record in project management and service delivery, structuring and completing milestone-based assignments, delivering on time, meeting budgets, and ensuring deliverables are high-quality and meet client goals and expectations.
- Ability to independently provide strategic vision, yet equally experienced with requirements definition, practical solution design, business cases development and solution implementation for clients.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across a consulting organization with other industry verticals, Centers of Excellence, and practices. A high level of experience in development of Logic20/20 staff members to grow a thriving services practice.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Business Development (~60% of time) - Build and sustain a sales pipeline by developing, nurturing, and maintaining existing clients, key technology partner’s sales force, along with fostering new business relationships within specific market vertical. Coordinate and lead the sales pursuit process, including development of client proposals, presentations and business case materials. Perform or oversee necessary sales administration to ensure all relevant parties are kept up-to-date on sales activities. This includes participation in weekly and periodic business reviews and/or Go-To-Market team meetings and keeping CRM and other sales reporting tools up-to-date.
- Delivery Oversight (~30% of time) - Supervise program and project execution across multiple accounts and teams ensuring compliance with standards and methodology. Construct and ensure statements of work meet client objectives and provide clear and achievable objectives and milestones. Drive coordination across consulting teams to ensure alignment of resources, and to manage, escalate and mitigate project and account risks as they are encountered. Provide quality assurance function for requirements analysis, solution architecture and design, development and integration tasks, testing processes and documentation, along with overarching delivery execution. Oversee projects and P&L, and ensure high-quality delivery of projects., as well as keeping PSA and other delivery reporting tools up-to-date.
- Staff Management (~10% of time) - Participate in personnel recruitment and provide direct involvement in personnel reviews and retention programs to fuel sustainable business growth and high-quality service execution. Coordinate with Corporate Resource Management to ensure staff maintains utilization targets across Business Units.